Express Yoyaku on iPhone
I sometimes use Sinkansen ticketing service named Express Yoyaku.
I think there are many guys who use this service frequently for their business or travel. We can use this ticketing service from iPhone’s Safari, but it seems crappy and the screen will be cropped suddenly.
So, I made a bookmarklet which allows you to use it more comfortable. This bookmarklet includes next features:
- Works as a bookmark to the login screen
- Auto filling user id and password
- Patching the crappy screen items like bottom bar etc.
App for iPhone is available from App Store
A special iPhone app for Express Yoyaku, Rapidy is now available from App Store! I keep this entry and bookmarklet here though. Enjoy!
Update bookmarklet to support current Express Yoyaku site (Updates March 24, 2011)
I’ve changed this bookmarklet you can create on this page to support current Express Yoyaku site which has been updated around mid March. If you already have created this bookmarklet, please remove it then make it here again.
Making and adding the bookmarklet for Express Yoyaku
You can make and add this bookmarklet on the next panel.
Step 2a. Adding bookmarklet on iPhone
- Tap this special link. You will get a new window.
- On the window opened, bookmark it with “Express Yoyaku” as its title, then close the window.
- Tab the bookmark icon on the toolbar then edit this bookmarklet.
- Tap and scroll the address to the prefix “about:?”, then remove this 7 characters and save it.
Step 2b. Adding bookmarklet on Mac or PC then sync it with iPhone
- Add this link with “Express Yoyaku” as its title.
- Sync it with your iPhone.
How to use it?
First of all, create and add the bookmarklet using the panel on this page.
Open the bookmarklet, you will get the login form.
Open the bookmarklet again. The bookmarklet autofills your user id and password into the login form. If you create the bookmarklet with auto login option, you will atomically login.
You will get the main screen of Express Yoyaku tickting service.
Open the bookmarklet more again. The patch was applied on the Express Yoyaku and you will get the toolbar is placed on top of the page.
|Login form||Open the bookmarklet||Autofill|
of Express Yoyaku
|Apply the patch||Ticketing screen|
Now, I publish an iPhone Apps on App Store! Thank you for your donation!
- March 24, 2011
- Update to support latest Express Yoyaku site.
- Jun 3, 2009
- Update the information about iPhone Apps again.
- Apr 13, 2009
- Update the information about iPhone Apps
- Jan 19, 2009
- Fix the problem with login form inside the tickting screen
- Jan 16, 2009
- First release