Vim.app Silver Square Icon
Vim.app is one of the famous text editors in the world(Yes, I’m vim user!). I created a new icon for this Vim.app because as you know, original Vim has green and sliver icon for many platforms, but I feel any icons do not suit with the other icons like “delicious icons” on the MacOS X.
How to use it?
- Download the zip package and expand it. You got png file(for many use) and icns file(for MacOS X).
- First of all, you’ve installed the Vim.app using many ways like MacPorts.
- Revile Vim.app in Finder and right-click on the icon then select “Show Package Contents”.
- Diving into Contents/Resources, then you might get app.icns or something.icns which shows the Vim.app icon.
- Replace the file with vim.icns expanded from the zip file.
- Log-off and Log-in or typing “killall Finder” on the Terminal.app so that Finder refresh the application icon.
- First release